Dear One and all!
I am thrilled to be stepping back into the position of President of Virginia Division on Career Development & Transition (VADCDT)! I am in the process of confirming my new board members and will introduce them to you shortly.
We just partnered with VDOE, VECAP, VACTE, DARS, and Woodrow Wilson for an amazing conference! Thank you to everyone involved!
I have some lofty goals that I am proposing for the 2015 – 2016 year. They are as follows:
1. Increase subdivision membership by 10%.
2. Strengthen and improve our Transition Voice Newsletter – if you have something to offer, please let me know!
3. Increase professional development opportunities for VADCDT members.
4. Strengthen the internal structure of the Board’s operations – update the Bylaws.
5. Strengthen the website – to make it more interactive.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with ideas or suggestions: