Joining the Council for Exceptional Children/VADCDT entitles you to an array of benefits:
- National, regional, state, provincial, and local conferences that offer the opportunity for continuing education units (CEU).
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and leaders in the field of transition.
- Forums to contribute to the field through publications, conferences, and informal meetings.
- Acquire implementation tools and practical strategies that can be applied in individual settings.
- Receipt of research-based and current publications
With your membership you receive:
- Career Development of Exceptional Individuals (CDEI) journal providing research-based and practical descriptions of models, programs, and strategies.
- DCDT Network Newsletter providing latest information on legislation, projects, resources materials, and model programs
- Discount price at the VADCDT Summer Institute.
Click here to Join Now!
Already a member?
Click here to RENEW your membership!
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Chair: