Dear One and all!
I am thrilled to be stepping back into the position of President of Virginia Division on Career Development & Transition (VADCDT)! I am in the process of confirming my new board members and will introduce them to you shortly.
I have some lofty goals that I am proposing for the 2015 – 2016 year. They are as follows:
1. Increase subdivision membership by 10%.
2. Strengthen and improve our Transition Voice Newsletter – if you have something to offer, please let me know!).
3. Increase professional development opportunities for VADCDT members.
4. Strengthen the internal structure of the Board’s operations – update the Bylaws.
5. Strengthen the website – to make it more interactive.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with ideas or suggestions: